With the holiday season in motion, it’s time to tear yourself away from the holiday movies and grab your friends and family and enjoy all the holidays have to offer. From November until the end of December, join thousands of others as they get in the holiday spirit all over the Myrtle Beach area! [Read more…]
Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, and Golfweek (along with virtually every other major golf publication) rank the Dunes Golf & Beach Club as the #1 Golf Course in Myrtle Beach and one of the “Top 100” courses in the world! It has hosted many PGA tours, as well as other amateur, national, and state events.
The Dunes Golf and Beach Club was envisioned and established in the late 1940’s. In the years that have passed since it was established, renovations have been made, traditions have been rooted, and its membership has steadily grown to over 750 members!
photo credit: golfpacmyrtlebeach.com
The prestige and popularity associated with the Dunes Golf & Beach Club is no surprise because it has A LOT to offer its members.
- 8 lighted tennis courts (6 clay courts and 2 hard courts)
- Oceanfront 700′ pool with diving area
- Kiddie pool under a shaded cabana
- Poolside snack bar
- Showers, lockers, and changing areas
- Active youth programs in the form of swim lessons, swim teams, and summer camps
- Private beach access
Tennis Programs Offered:
- Social and competitive leagues and tournaments
- Currently hosts two USTA sanctioned tournaments for members and sponsored guests (The Dunes Waccamaw Cardiology Junior Tournament & the Adult Labor Day NTRP and Open Tournament)
- Private lessons, leagues, and tournaments for children aged 4-8
- USA Tennis 123 and clinics for every skill level available for children aged 8-18
Full Membership – includes the use of all facilities; no greens or tennis fees
Social Membership – includes the use of clubhouse, pool, and beach facilities; use of golf course 4 days per calendar year, per member number (within available time slots and cart fees apply); use of tennis courts 2 days per month (days do not accumulate or roll over into the next month) with $0 court fees
Tennis Membership – includes the use of clubhouse, pool, and beach facilities; unlimited tennis play with $0 tennis fees; use of golf course 4 days per calendar year, per member number (within available time slots and cart fees apply)
For additional information about the Dunes Golf & Beach Club or if you have questions about how to become a member, please visit the club’s website at thedunesclub.net.